Sunday 11 November 2012

TASK 6a: The Next Step

A plan within a plan. As a way to express my next motion through the journey of planning this inquiry, I wanted to stop and reflect where I'm at and where I need to go next. I have planned and posted my pilot survey, observation,  interview and focus groups. Following the notion of task 6b, I now leave them in the world of the blogosphere and in the developmental hands of my SIG, in a bid to allow them to evolve and improve. Once I am ready I will collect and publish my reflections on their development.

In the mean time while I await this process, I will concentrate on my literature reviews, I have been doing this over the summer. Yes - while most of us signed off for the holidays, I continued to study and prepare for the next module. I'm hoping this will pay off. I will tidy up my three reviews and then look for more. At the same time, collecting together some sources for task 6d.

Next step, a leap to literature reviews and then a track back to researching tools.

Where is everyone else at?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ahmet, your really are up to date with it all! I thoroughly admire your research and how you have established your findings so far. It is much of a waiting game now, as we are all look to converse and bounce off each other. I am just about to begin section 6 and just have a few questions about it all...How did you know where to start? How did you create your pilot survey? What was your final influence over the questions that you asked and how you asked them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simone, I'm trying!!!

    I'll look at what you've been up to now.

    Great questions and I'm really up for having a discussion with you. Shall we have a focus chat over Skype? I think it's a great way to bounce ideas off each other? Let's exchange emails and then arrange?

    Ahmet
    Ahmet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most definitely, I feel this would be incredibly useful! I'm not 100% of my Skype address, typical technology it just remains signed in on my computer, but I can add you if you send me yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skype: booban1981, Email: ahmetahmet@hotmail.co.uk
    Drop me a line to arrange a good time and we can chat and share ideas.

    Look forward to hearing from you

    Ahmet

    ReplyDelete