Friday 19 April 2013

Lost in the wilderness of Professional Practice

My head has be completely, all absorbingly in my inquiry. From Studies, Work and blogging one had to suffer. I realise how hard it is to keep blogging, when I find myself under such pressure to write the critical review and start thinking about the artefact. My head is all over the place and I don't know where to begin. Hence my blogging took a pause for  a moment.

Still, it's great to find a moment and use my blog to reflect on where I am. Nervous about feed back and constantly working on my artefact. Though familiar territory, none the less, difficult. 

What fascinates more so than any other module, is the fact that all of us, though on the same course, are having an individual process and our inquiry has carved the different places we are at now.

How is it going for everyone else?


4 comments:

  1. Hi Ahmet. I know exactly how you feel. I am one of the worst bloggers ever (I rarely blog). I have everything I want to write for the review and artefact it's just putting it on paper.

    Hope you find things easier through your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ahmet,

    Well, a break from blogging maybe but I don't think it's as long a break as you imagine! ;-)

    Your observations and recognition of the fact that our inquiries have carved the different places we are now is correct, although as with our conversations and blog communication, the information we share with one another is still relevant to one another's process, having what is perhaps an indirect affect on our inquiries and professional practice.

    I am yet to get started on my artefact, but I imagine that as much as I think I am going to relax after completing my critical review, I know that I will become completely absorbed in my artefact!! Roll on mid-June!? (I think!)

    Best Wishes,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ahmet

    Its great to hear you're doing well with your inquiry and it sounds like you had a great time away! It seems as though your time away also gave you the opportunity to realise the development you have achieved through BAPP.

    You mention a pause with blogging, for me personally this has been a regular pattern throughout the course. I tend to spend a week reading/observing etc and then a week getting everything written up. I'm not sure this has been the correct way of managing the course but I have found it difficult to maintain everything simultaneously!

    I also think there is more of a sense of being out there on your own as like you say, our inquiries have led us down our respective paths. I find it really interesting to read about people's individual journey's and most cases they can give you an insight to a new thought process. It's an ongoing learning cycle whether there is a direct or indirect relevance to you own one.

    For this particular journey, the end is in sight! Good luck with your artefact!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for our comments. Artefacts are taking shape so it's back to the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete