Tuesday 4 June 2013

End of an Era!

Today's final presentation marked the end of my BAPP journey. I come away emotional and nostalgic. The course has held such a strong presence over my life in the past 15 months, it seems strange to think that it's pressures 
won't be there in the background of my thoughts anymore. Still I understand that I have changed, as a thinker and as a practitioner. It's this change that lives on in my practice forever and draws me back to my BA Hons in Professional Practice. 

Thank you for being a part of the journey. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ahmet! Your presentation was clear, concise and very interesting.
    I could connect particularly well to the process and product argument.At the end there will always be a product, but the question of what is more important is thought provoking.

    Thank you also, for sharing this journey with me. I wish you all the best with your PGCE and I look forward to more lively debates! :-)

    ReplyDelete