Tuesday 14 May 2013

Something to cheer you all up and relieve the pressure!

Heads down. Pressures on. It's that time of year. For some of us, it's the last...

Wanted to take a moment to reflect over the things that never get mentioned in a bid to make you all smile and switch off from the pressure for a second.

The funny things we do on the BAPP course that no one mentions...

1. When writing your dissertation, it's so annoying when you aim to cut out a word from a sentence, only to find you've added more than originally so it makes sense.

2. Put a google doc up when it's not allowed to be accessed by the public, but ask for people thoughts.

3. Read your submission before you send it off, after it's printed and find it's full of mistakes.

4. Make up the pronunciation of theorists names because you have no idea how to say them.

5. Write the word 'practice' about 100 times a week.

6. Explain to your friends and family that a BA Hons in Professional Practice has nothing to do with running a doctors surgery.

But most of all...

7. The annoying code you have to enter when you comment on a blog, that no one can identify as it's so blurry...













Well I hope I wasted your time but made you smile. A week to go and then it's all things presentation... 

4 comments:

  1. :-)

    I'm afraid I can't offer more than that right now, but you dud make me laugh and smile. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very accurate - I have never written the word "practice" so many times in my life except when I tell my pupils to "practice,practice, practice!!" ANd yes, what is that code all about!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ahment

    you have defiantly made me smile, i can relate to what you have written. I've lost count of how many times I've used the word practice. thanks for making smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Ahmet, that definitely made me smile!...The code thing with blogger is rubbish...I have found myself sitting in the library grinning from ear to ear about my tipos...and then sometimes about "Autocorrect"...good stuff...one thing I´ve torn my hair out over, how throughout the past 2 years I have continued to misspell dancer..."dnacer"...lots of red squiggles under that....take care...it´s the final push now!! ((O;

    ReplyDelete